- How we started:
- we decided not to subscribe to the now so popular IDO platform or private sale. Why? We didn’t want the typical presale x return dump;
- we already have most of the NFTs ready, and also minting contracts being tested
- development plan, i.e. roadmap is clearly outlined in W/P v1.0 and are building to that
- team of ~3 devs (including 1 artist), and 4-5 supporting social
- Tokenomics and Trading
- Rewards: 50% (3 months initial unlock); Dev 25%, Marketing 10%, Team 5%, LP 10%.
- LP team funded and we have set a txn tax = 4% to support LP build. This tax will be adjusted when LP is stable.
- 90% tokens locked over various vests, LP locked initial 12 months
- 10% in PCS – 3.5% in LP - any attention could see huge price lift quickly
- Underway with banner adverts and growth social with SOE and targeting sites to grow social presence
- As we move along with marketing we adjust and react to what presents itself to us
- CMC and BSC applications submitted
- Game Development
- As per development plan in docs.orc.land
- The first CY Q1 all about launch phase
- Then CY Q2 we move into Battle phase:
- Enable minting or Orc and lands to support play
- Enable boss battle mode: difficult battle mode
- CY Q3 Mine and Farm is where most of gamenomics launch happens:
- CY Q4 is wrap up with Orc Markets and Villain Battles – however plan is not complete – it is just that H3-4 view and will evolve.
- Insights into Game Play
- 2D based HTML responsive card table top style: support many devices types
- Sustainability: plan is to not grow too quickly:
- We will not oversell NFTs or sell too far off game launch
- We will budget our LP and rewards meaning, # of players is restricted and only ramps when confident we can sustain
- Utopia looks like a 3D based Orc metaverse, however:
- P2E needs to mature
- Device and 3D game platform integration to blockchain needs to mature
- Open for questions
- Noted no questions from attendees
- Questions from submission:
- When CMC and CG?
- When min req met – we have requested CMC 8 hours ago.
- Can we clean up TG bots?
- Yes, team is looking into prevention and clean up.
- Next AMA scheduled for 25th January.
AMA 23-01-22 v2.pdf
Boss Battle Arena Video
AMA Dev Update